Classic Protective Coatings is a rapidly growing family owned company based out of Menomonie, Wisconsin, who is looking for a Full time OTR / Regional Class A CDL Driver. Primary area of operation is within 1,500 miles of the Twin Cities.
CDL Class A Driver is responsible for mobilization and demobilizing equipment in an efficient, punctual, and safe manner. Driver will receive hourly pay for loading and unloading time and per diem for overnight runs. Driver must be able to accurately complete Drivers Vehicle Mileage and Fuel Report, Daily Log, and Vehicle Inspection in accordance with DOT regulations and company procedures. Essential job functions: loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads flatbed trailer to and from specified destinations. Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisors of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- CDL Class A license
- 1 year driving experience
- Ability to meet the physical demands which includes regular lifting of 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Experience driving forklift and Skidsteer.
- Hazmat license (preferred but not required upon hire)
- Electronic log experience a plus
- Pass a DOT Physical
- Pass a DOT drug testing
- Must have a clean driving record
- $.45-$.58 cents per mile
- Hourly pay for loading and unloading time
- Per diem for overnight runs
- Safety Bonuses
Benefits (Full time employee):
- Affordable Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company provided PPE
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Proven history of employment stability
- Will be operating well maintained equipment
Apply at: https://www.classicprotectivecoatings.com/join-our-team/employment-application/